Friday, October 28, 2011

My Commuinty


The community I am apart of is called Leadership Excellence .It’s a non-profit organization that serves African American youth. Giving them the support of education, past history, social media, environment and everything else you can think of revolving around support. This community has given me hope, insight and plenty of education on myself and my heritage. They have served over 600 students in the last few years. I call this my community because the help I have received through the volunteers and mentors in the program. I have grown so much from spiritual to physical from all of the workshops they have taught. I am very thankful for a group setting of educators. I will start a non-profit organization which one day I hope the youth and adults will be able to speak on it such as an empire. For this is a Community I’m designated to.

No comments:

Post a Comment