Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mother Africa, My inspiration.


I’m inspired by Africa, Every day I wake up, I look at myself and tell god thank you for creating me. Africa inspires me because my roots start there, that’s where I trace my heritage back to. That’s what I’m. My mother is an African-American and my dad is Sudanese. My mom being an American citizen and African American led to me learning more about the civil rights such as the “Black Panthers. “I have always been fascinated with activist and it just made perfect sense to know about the Black Panthers because I lived in Oakland, CA. My dad being an African made the icing on the cake extra wonderful. I say this for the reason being, I felt blessed to experience both sides of the African culture. I’m half Sudanese and half African American. My dad was born in Khartoum the capital of Sudan. I feel attached to my inspirations because the more I learn about Africa or myself I can relate and put the pieces to the puzzle together. I know I share this experience with several around the universe; these humans I share this ultimate experience with are on one accord with their internal mind. My inspiration rubs off on people I interact with on the daily basis. The people who know me best such as family members or friends say that they can see my love for Africa or my yearning to want to know more about Africa. This inspiration will last a life time, not only a moment, a moment would make is a powerful inspiration for me. Africa is what I come from and where I believe the first intellectual thought came from relating to my thoughts. This inspiration will last a life time. It drives me to experience, intellectual thoughts, and passion. My inspiration is Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment