Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Module one the "GOOD and the BAD"

The past seven weeks has been a remarkable journey.I have had challenges and lots of new learning opportunities.I learned alot about myself,from the way I communicate to the way i prep for a test the next day.A few positive attributes i gave to my community and myself were being organized,keeping a professional language,helping my colleagues, and never being late or missing any days during the seven weeks.I'm proud of myself for making all of these achievements and even more grateful for it being recognized by my community.I earned an Award for my Core Values.I will improve on my challenges such as taking the time to really study for a test,and if i don't understand it I will get seek some tutoring.I always look forward and thank th4e past for the present "SANKOFA"I will go forwards and never forget my past.

No comments:

Post a Comment