Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Personal Narrative


Have you ever met anyone who is so involved with life? Well, that’s me, Keren Nikol Osman. I’m very optimistic and treat life like a box of precious jewels. I was born and raised in an urban city San Francisco, California. I moved over 18 times and went to 13 different schools. Being 20 now, faced with all the life experiences that I’ ve been through, has given me the opportunity that I seek on the regular basis. I am very community oriented. I love non –profit organizations and I love humans who are all about a positive movement to better this planet. I love education. The work that it takes to receive knowledge is a powerful and  wonderful gift. I plan on furthering my education until I reach my Doctoral Degree. Right now in life, I’m at a settled but climatic peak. There is so much excitement to look forward to that I’m always standing on my toes. I have several of things that motivate me, from family, community, and even statistics that the media put out. I will continue to be driven with a passion for wanting to live and learn. My spirit once told me, “You have to be thankful for rain so that the plants which give us oxygen to breathe will keep giving us life .“This always be a part of my journey in life.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great blog post. I hope u get your degree, and i love positive people too. for, corrections in your forth sentence i would add the word I in front of moved to make it complete, and in the sentence after, i would take being twenty now and place it after the word faced followed by a comma. This was a great post, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keren - you are one of the most positive people I've ever met. You have a lot of what I like to call "bounce." By that I mean that it's clear from reading this post that in life you've had made the choice to bounce back from whatever challenge or instability came your way. It's truly admirable.

    As for some tiny edits, I have the following:

    In your sentence: "This always be apart of my journey in Life," I'd make a few edits for it to be:

    This WILL always be A Part (in this case a part is two words, not one) of my journey in Life.

    I'd also change "farthering my education" to fUrthering my education.

    Very small changes really. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete