Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Almost to Internship

I'm anxiously waiting to start my internship,Everything i learned in Year Up will be displayed in my internship on my first day.My one question is what would you do if your manager isnt really managing you?They aren’t playing the role as a higher authority over you.I hope the environment i work in is friendly,social and positive energy at all times.I have a feeling my manager might have a very "blah"no attitude or any sense of humor and if so hopefully i can bring a smile out of them.I hope to put all my tech skills into play and learn anything i havent already or still put my software and hardware skills to action.My anxiety level is very high,because of stress and other concerns but once we make it to internship i feel that will all change.I plan to stand out as i do now with my bubbly attitude and smiley personality.I hope to get hired on and become an employee.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post, Keren. I think you bring up some really valid concerns about the possibility of a manager not playing a heavy management role or not being a good personality fit with you. I'd love for you to keep me posted on how it goes. If you experience a lack of support or any other challenge, I'd love to listen and problem solve with you.

    I think you'd also like comments on the mechanical writing of your work...? I'll offer a few tips in case you do. Watch for spacing after punctuation. There's always a space after a period, for example. Also, some of your sentences are not complete sentences (not sure if this was your intent, but if it is, try a second and third read-through of each sentence to check for a subject, verb and their agreement).

    Thanks for sharing this with me!

    ReplyDelete